Thursday, May 25, 2006

I've held off posting this because it would of been indiscreet but (without me discussing it with anyone) everyone seems to be talking about it anyway, so it shall be unleashed........




I bent over to pick up my Gone with the Wind meets 50s bubblegum dress from the floor, toes pointed inwards, knees not really bent.

"Before you put your dress on, come back to bed for a moment."

Having spent all Sunday in his arms, snoozing, offering soothing, delicate rubs and laughing loudly about the party the night before it wasn't hard to do, although it was 5pm and I had to leave. It was just like a goodbye hug - nothing sexual happened at all the whole day. Work called and I leant on my stomach to speak to them. Then just as I turned around ready to get up he kissed me.

It was the most lingering, wildy erotic kiss I've ever had. Didn't know what to do with myself so put my Saturday night dress back on and probably made some unfunny joke - can't remember - it's all a bit of a blur apart from those brief moments between our lips.

He drove me home with the sunroof open, even though it was raining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drongomala said...

I like the sunroof detail ;) proper northern romance that..

12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home