Monday, April 17, 2006

"Falling in love is glamorous hell" ('You', Carol Ann Duffy)

Three nights in a row I have woken up in the very early hours of morning thirsty and slightly numb. Each time I smiled to myself remembering the weight of his body. Today I actually pined for him - confused by his absence. Because I already know his touch so well and because we didn't leave each other's sight for nearly three days (after a quite frankly ridiculous acquaintanceship) the ache is all the more acute. I long to exercise some discipline on the anticipation - end the giddy lull of want.



I'm pleased this long weekend is nearly over. It's been monumental and at times unbearable, caught up in strange vibes and uncertain outcomes. The future is becoming more and more mysterious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bothered said...

total skills for the pic!

a truly monumental weekend, not sure how to begin blogging it, maybe something about paisley...

big loves my friend, c. xx

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home