Thursday, August 10, 2006

Me suda la polla [bothered]



I know it's the day before my period when i wake to feel an inner flux, as if millions of tiny bots are rushing round my system doing me good. My skin's baby soft, i feel happy and full of beans. Maybe that's where the expression comes from. It reminds me of a trashy horror i read once, maybe stephen king... about helpful little alien bots inside people, that turn nasty when the rules are broken.

And of course that amazing scene in jeff noon's Vurt. Crusty lovers with intertwined hair in a future manchester: their nanosham containing millions of tiny computers that create data from dirt, droidlocks from dreads... a dreamy hairwash somehow akin to sex.

Well perhaps it's melodrama, but it felt like the bite marks he left on my body that weekend sank inside and turned septic. The bots couldn't do anything and stayed away. Two courses of antibiotics, but it was a catalan devil dance that finally cleared my chest of all the mank. I hope they come back this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home