Saturday, July 01, 2006

So yes, you are the romantic fool that I always desired. But you are also the slightly defeated soul that I have decided not to attach myself to. Tell me about your internal affairs - I know too much about your devotion to another. All too well. What is it about your words that could possibly change my mind?

Start my weekend with a smile? Start your advance with some integrity and I might consider breakfast. You’ve got a beautiful face and cute conniving but it really isn’t enough. What you know can never be erased.

“Relationships are about compromise. I’m not prepared to compromise,” he said.

“Neither am I,” I replied.

Endless affairs. Don’t start wasting your time.

(Seeing as I've just stolen all his best lines I'd better give some credit to this ghostly man.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home