Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Jason Schwartzman as Louis XVI - lovely. From what I've heard this has been getting very mixed reviews, but I'm really looking forward to it.



In a way I’ve been feeling pretty regal myself lately – probably because I’ve been hanging with the fucking peasants. Boredom has done terrible things to my temper. Can’t be arsed with anyone.

The window is broken. “These frames are from Australia love.”
“I don’t care where they’re fucking from mate, I just need it to be fixed.”

“Free Evening News?”
”No, I DON”T WANT IT.”
Hate the way that it’s suddenly not OK to take that shitty rag.

Think I’ve got the message across that I’d prefer that the people sitting around me to speak to me, rather than email me if they have a question about something.

From: Sandra
Subject: Did you get that email
Date: 13 September 2006 14:58:59 BDT
To: Bothered

I just sent?

Conversation is sophisticated and the phone is not just there so I can trip over the wire. Clodding along on their keyboards with their headphones in. Yawn.


Little Miss Sunshine
was brilliant. Just the right levels of indie deprecation and family comedy cuteness. The whole beauty pageant finale began as a scary insight into the paed elements of infantile perfectionism and ended in a genuinely warming display of family affection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home