Monday, November 13, 2006

Was supposed to be watching The Fall at The Warehouse Project but spent the majority of the evening in the production office drinking and showing off. The evening ended in whirls and spins after we found an abandoned trolley which made for a thrilling vehicle to dick about in. I have the worst ever bruise on my thigh and an actual graze on my knee. I can't remember the last time I had a scab on my knee - quite looking forward to it.

Was the first evening for ages where I haven't been working, or supporting someone else who's working. Was such a joy to be in enjoayable female company and laugh wildly with the ladies. Gave Tony Wilson some stickers from The Guardian and asked Elliot Eastwick if he really knows who I am (or does he just choose to be polite whenever I come over and say Hi). What a good do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home