Friday, November 24, 2006

Sometimes, I hide my face because I cannot even look you in the eye. Although sometimes I cast you glances when you are not there.

Our life is a song.


My friend Johnny from I Am Kloot has written the most beautiful song called 'Fingerprints'. Gives me chills everytime I hear it. Won't be released for a while, but here are the werds.







"If heaven is place upon your skin
That I may touched from without and to within
Then dust yourself with fingerprints and grin
Cause I'm not going to stay
With these people whose ideas are just what other people say
I will walk away
From the feelings that are filling up my life with days

And I guess that I've been singing all my life
Well, that right, that is fine
I've been spending all your money and your time
Well, that is right, and that is fine
Cause we're not going to stay
With these feelings that are filling up our lives with days
We will walk away
From the people whose ideas are just what other people say

And if the crowd that is gathered is confused
Trembling inside in solitude
They've got nothing left to use
We've got all the bullets but there's no one left to shoot

I'm not going to stay with
The people whose ideas are just what other people stay
I will walk away
From the feelings that are filling up my life with days

If heaven is a place upon your skin
That I may have touched from without and to within
Then dust yourself for fingerprints and grin"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home